Re: Pb with modules ...

To: Sebastien COUREAU <lifo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pb with modules ...
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Herve Piedvache <herve@xxxxxxx>, Jean-Christophe Boggio <cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:11:18 +0200 (EET)
        Hello,

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001, Sebastien COUREAU wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got troubles with lvs v0.1.2 with kernel 2.4.0
> The LB box work very properly during 3 days, but this morning,
> the ipvs module was about 607M of Ram ( in the lsmod cmd)

        Hm, memory leak? Can you give more information:

cat /proc/slabinfo
The used scheduler
The used forwarding method: NAT?

        BTW, we already discussed this with you, LVS/NAT is not working
properly with netfilter NAT rules. It is fixed in the latest 0.2.x
versions

> The connection couldn't be made anymore.
>
> I tried to unload the module with no result.
> There were about 600 connections on each real server ( there is 2
> configured in my LB Box.
>
> Does someone know something about this pb ?
> Is there any way to find why this append ?

        It souldn't be difficult to find the problem if there is
such one.

> Thx,
>
> --
> Lifo.