Re: Pb with modules ...

To: Sebastien COUREAU <lifo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Pb with modules ...
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Herve Piedvache <herve@xxxxxxx>, Jean-Christophe Boggio <cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 20:06:14 +0200 (EET)
        Hello,

                         ^

                         ^

> A few minites ago, there were more active objects, but no more connection..

        ipvsadm shows 0 connections and /proc/slabinfo:ip_vs shows 0
entries too. So, there is no problem with the LVS connections.

> Is the way to ugrade ^my lvs soft ?

        I'm not sure whether an upgrade will change the things but this
is my recommendation. The LVS 0.1.2 cooperation with the netfilter
connection tracking and NAT is not explored. I'm not sure what kind of
problem we can hit in this situation. I assume you upgrade to the latest
kernel and modutils too :)

> Regards,
>
> --
> Lifo.