Re: Pb with modules ...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Pb with modules ...
From: Alexandre Cassen <Alexandre.Cassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:37:20 +0100
Hello,

Why don't you use the stable version of LVS (I meen 1.0.5 over 2.2 kernel) ? For production environnement it is hightly recommanded.

Best regards,

Alexandre

At 14:25 12/02/2001 +0100, you wrote:
Hi,

I've got troubles with lvs v0.1.2 with kernel 2.4.0
The LB box work very properly during 3 days, but this morning,
the ipvs module was about 607M of Ram ( in the lsmod cmd)

The connection couldn't be made anymore.

I tried to unload the module with no result.
There were about 600 connections on each real server ( there is 2
configured in my LB Box.

Does someone know something about this pb ?
Is there any way to find why this append ?