Re: stupid question: can I access LVS http-server from director

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alois@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: stupid question: can I access LVS http-server from director
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 16:11:53 -0400
Alois Treindl wrote:

> can I access a load balanced http service in a load-balanced way by
> processes runnign on the director itself?

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/Joseph.Mack/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO-4.html#ss4.2

I'm in need of a better scheme for finding this stuff. I couldn't remember
where it was in the HOWTO and had to go searching for it.
I don't expect people to be able to find this any more easily than I can.

Suggestions welcome.