Re: Multiple NICS - Real Servers

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Multiple NICS - Real Servers
From: "Michael McConnell" <michaelm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 12:58:52 -0700
This definately does it!

It create this excellent kernel module, it contains ALL.
I just managed to get this running on a Tyan 2515 Motherboard that has two
Onboard Intel Nics.

I've just tested failover mode, works *PERFECT* not even a single packet
dropped!
I'm gonna try out adaptive load balancing next, and i'll let you know how I
make out.

ftp://download.intel.com/df-support/2895/eng/ians-1.3.34.tar.gz

Thanks alot Michael Brown.