Re: Multiple NICS - Real Servers

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Multiple NICS - Real Servers
From: Michael E Brown <michael_e_brown@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 17:33:29 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 8 Aug 2001 jsc3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > <gratutitios plug>
> > Broadcom has an SSL offload card which is coming out and it has open
> > source drivers for linux. Look in the latest Red Hat rawhide kernel
> >
> > ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/rawhide/i386/RedHat/RPMS/
> >
> > You need the openssl library and kernel.
> > </gratutious plug>
>
> Again, Broadcom is getting my attention.  I would like to have more
> information on this product.
>
> I am glad I spoke up, and that I was corrected on a few points.  I
> learned something useful today.

I apologize, but I went off half-cocked. The above info is NDA'd. Forget I
said anything. :-(

(but go poke through the publicly-available ftp.redhat.com rawhide tree
for stuff named "bcm5820", and search through the kernel sources for
bcm5820 drivers. Don't say who sent you, though.)

--
Michael Brown
Anonymous Linux developer