Re: Problems with LVS, I'm trying to get it to work.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ddbrovko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Problems with LVS, I'm trying to get it to work.
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 14:31:30 -0400
Dmitry Dan Brovkovich wrote:

>         I tried switching the interfaces around, rename the eth0 to eth1 and
> eth1 to
> eth0, but that has no affect. Would you happen to have any suggestions?

This part of the script detects the VIP previously installed on a different
ethernet device than you now want to install on. It was easier to write
this script than to parse the setup and move it using ifconfig in the script
etc.

If this is your situation, you can remove the old VIP by hand, or reboot
the computer and this message should stop.

If you don't have the VIP currently installed, then there is a bug in the
script.
In that case, send to me off-line (to jmack@xxxxxxxx)

1 a desciption of your setup, if it isn;t one of the standard ones.
2. your conf file
3. the output of

#sh -x rc.lvs > rc.lvs.out 2>&1

Thanks Joe