Re: MySQL Replication

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MySQL Replication
From: "Michael McConnell" <michaelm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:40:28 -0700
I RSync 6 Gigs worth of data, Approximately 50 files (tables). Calculating
Checksum's is really a very simple calculation, the cpu used to do this is
less than 0% - 1% of a PIII 866. (care of vmstat)

I believe all of these articles you have found are related to RSync Servers
that serve in the function one would see a system as a major FTP Server. For
example ftp.linuxberg.org or ftp.cdrom.com

Mike