Re: Re: lvs-nat on WAN and...

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Re: lvs-nat on WAN and...
From: <malalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 22:10:51 +0200
Hello.

> > > Where do you think should the traffic flow? What is the goal of the
> > > multiple load balancers? Do the directors have different IP's?

>This is
> already my third post trying to quench you about more information and
> all I get is a yes? It's my last try: Send more input to the other
> questions I posed or I will cease to help you, sorry.

Sorry, my girlfriend is pregnant and I'm getting married, please forgive me.

I want to have about  7 RSs and 2 or 3 Dirs (every Dir has different IP). I
want Dirs to work hith the same RSs. Client can connect with one of Dirs, and
every Dir can
forward connections to the same RSs. The reason? I'm going
to build fault tolerant system using LVS-NAT, having
multiple Dirs is the first step.

I've attached the picture of the network, I hope it will
explain more.

> > Mmmmm...
> > The question is: can RS work with more than one DIR?
>
> No, the question is: How do you want the RS to work with more then
> one DIR? It's a network thing, you can always make a network design
> where this works and you can always make one where it
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>doesn't.

How to do it?

>Show
> me the intended network flow and I can give you a more appropriate
> answer.

I hope my explanation (attached picture) is now good enough.
That's all I can say about my idea, please forgive me my
ignorance in this issue.

Thanx for patience, I'm asking for more
Malalon

--

Wygraj 2 dni extra dostepu do Big Brother
nie daj sie innym wyprzedzic [ http://bigbrother.onet.pl/platnosci_info.html ]