Re: lvs-nat on WAN and...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: lvs-nat on WAN and...
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 11:39:17 +0200
Hello,

> > I don't understand, sorry. Can you please explain a little bit more?
> > Where do you think should the traffic flow? What is the goal of the
> > multiple load balancers? Do the directors have different IP's?
>
> Yes.

Yes to what? To the last question? I need more information. This is
already my third post trying to quench you about more information and
all I get is a yes? It's my last try: Send more input to the other
questions I posed or I will cease to help you, sorry.

> Mmmmm...
> The question is: can RS work with more than one DIR?

No, the question is: How do you want the RS to work with more then
one DIR? It's a network thing, you can always make a network design
where this works and you can always make one where it doesn't. Show
me the intended network flow and I can give you a more appropriate
answer.

I'm sorry, I'm getting harsh but I really have better stuff to do
then to ask 3 times for more verbosity on your side. Thanks for
understanding and apologies if I'm too stupid to catch up with you
idea,

Roberto Nibali, ratz

--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc