Re: server monitoring with weight changes

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: server monitoring with weight changes
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 13:32:20 +0100
I already can give my first remarks : As I told Jeremy, the work described in
the
draft paper is superbe. We are designing extentions to Piranha :)

I wouldn't call it superb since his implementation has a few rough edges which need some ironing to make it compatible with already existing frameworks. We're currently working out the state machine for NECP_STOP/NECP_STOP_ACK and a possible event handler for healthcheck daemons running in parallel (keepalived for example) to feedbackd. As for the project I'm very confident that it will please a lot of LVS users.

I wish you, all, a merry Christmas.
Dr. M. Hadim

Regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc