Re: server monitoring with weight changes

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: server monitoring with weight changes
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:24:53 +0100
Yep, that was me. As I've said earlier (check out the thead starting at
http://www.in-addr.de/pipermail/lvs-users/2002-November/007264.html ), the
software sends server load information to the director to be inserted in to
the ipvs weighting tables.

I'm busy writing up the benchmarking results at the moment, and I'll post a
link to the paper (and software) soon. In summary: when the simulation
cluster is (intentionally) unbalanced, the feedback software sucessfully
evens the load between all servers.

And me;  we are waiting for your results.

Some of us are actually reviewing his work in these days. I guess Jeremy will soon announce the first version of it, after we agree on a design. If you're patient he might even make it a New Year's gift to LVS :)

Regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc