Re: ipvsadm and keepalived

Subject: Re: ipvsadm and keepalived
From: Arnar Gestsson <age@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 21:17:35 +0000
Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to the lvs but I've been installing lvs and keepalived on
two similar machines, that are supposed to be in dual redundant mode.
This all works well, but I have one rather awkward problem, which is
that the ipvsadm gives only the following output on the backup machine
even after is has taken over

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn

the master consistently gives if in master state

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  192.168.0.180:ssh wrr
  -> 192.168.100.10:ssh           Masq    1      0          0
TCP  192.168.0.180:http wrr
  -> 192.168.100.11:http          Masq    1      0          0

I'm kinda puzzled by this and would be happy if anyone can help me out
here.

BR Arnar