Re: [Keepalived-devel] Re: kernel oops [Kernel Details]

To: alexandre.cassen@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Keepalived-devel] Re: kernel oops [Kernel Details]
Cc: keepalived-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Brad Chang <keepalived@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 09:26:17 -0800
Here are the kernel details:

I downloaded 2.4.25 from kernel.org at this link
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.4/linux-2.4.25.tar.gz
its compiled with whatever is showed in the .config file I have included as an
attachment.  I am useing the 8139too driver.

thanks and sorry for posting so many times... I should have included this in the
last post

-Brad