Re: piranha - apache configuration

Subject: Re: piranha - apache configuration
From: "Billy Olson" <ntadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 08:38:58 -0700
Vikrant K. Patil Wrote:
> I am using LVS for the first time. I am just testing the setup. I have
only 1
> director and 1 real server. I am using PIRANHA and IPVSADM.
>
> On the real server I have a web site please could you advise me on how to
make
> the setting in APACHE CONGIGURATION tool . Do we have make virtual hosts.
if so
> please tell me where can i get more info .

In most cases you have to do no "special" configuration in apache to get it
to work.  Are you going to be using NAT, DR, etc..?  Have you checked out
the HOWTO?..  Good info in there.  Should be a very simple setup if you
follow the HOWTO.

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/

Good Luck,
Billy