RE: Mon + LVS for a mysql cluster

Subject: RE: Mon + LVS for a mysql cluster
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:28:23 +0100

Matthias Mosimann :
> It would be nice if you could post your experience here in the mailing
> list.
> I'm interrested to in this topic. Have many thanks. There was a Thread in
> the mysql mailling list about clustering / loadbalancing mysql. Maybe you
> find it interesting:
> http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?25,14754,14754#msg-14754

Yeah, that's really interesting! The idea is to have small MySQL nodes on the
realservers and 2 or 3 data nodes (powerfull machines) on the backend.

I will probably go into this. The management server control where the sql
server have to connect and do the load balancing of the sql queries.

François.