RE: Mon + LVS for a mysql cluster

Subject: RE: Mon + LVS for a mysql cluster
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 14:22:17 +0100

> And thus you could use really inexpensie hardware for the mysql server,
> as you won;t need UBER speed on that machine to handle all requests from
> all LVS-nodes anymore.

Well you need a very powerfull nbdd server, with high network capabilities,
and you should use at least two data node.

> Il see if i can get this running on a small test setup.

In fact, my problem will be the connections between the data nodes.

> You openend my eyes! :)

Well, because I didn't go to the technical implementation yet, I'm not sure
it is really working on heavily loaded setups.

I'll let you know.

François.