RE: [ANNOUNCE] Ultra Monkey 3

Subject: RE: [ANNOUNCE] Ultra Monkey 3
Cc: linux-ha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "Graham David Purcocks M.A.(Oxon.)" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 16:56:07 +0100
Try installing the rpms, it tells you whats missing.

e.g. heartbeat-ldirectord requres perl-Net-DNS.

Installing that pulls in

perl-Digest-HMAC                        1.01           11.1
perl-Digest-SHA1                        2.01           15.1

Go get and try again.

Its all available either from the Ultramonkey site or from Redhat or
Whitebox in my case.

Hope this helps.