Re: ipvs_syncmaster brings cpu to 100%

Subject: Re: ipvs_syncmaster brings cpu to 100%
From: Luca Maranzano <liuk001@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 12:41:10 +0200
Hi,

yes, using non-smp kernels disables HyperT, but I've noticed that at
boot the non-smp kernel "sees" always the second CPU (but disables it
anyway), so usually I prefer to disable HyperT from the BIOS.

Anyway, I'll try 2.6.12 as soon as possible.

Just a question: how much is different the ipvs kernel daemon between
2.4.x and 2.6.x ?

Thank you very much for your answers, I'll report on the list after my tests :-)

Kind regards,
Luca