Re: LVS-NAT: How to access balanced services from real servers (inside p

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT: How to access balanced services from real servers (inside private network)?
From: Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 04:31:35 -0800 (PST)
On Fri, 2 Mar 2007, Igor Zhbanov wrote:

Hello!

I use LVS-NAT for load babalcing of requests (e.g. on port 80) between two
servers (node1 and node2).
So, I have external IP (e.g. 1.2.3.4) for accessing from outer world on
LVS-router.
And I need to be able to connect to 1.2.3.4 from node1 and node2, so that
requests will be load-balanced and directed back to either node1 or node2.
But I don't know how to do this. Can you help me?

read about clients on realservers in the HOWTO