[lvs-users] Problem after power outage

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lvs-users] Problem after power outage
From: "Nicklas Bondesson" <nicklas.bondesson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:54:53 +0100
Hello list,

I have a problem with LVS and I hope that someone on the list can help.

After a total power outage today I'm having trouble getting the backup LVS
node to function properly. The backup node keeps transitioning to MASTER
state. I'm using keepalived. Things have worked flawless before the power
outage. The two LVS machines are also firewalls with appropriate rules
applied to pass through VRRP messages and such.

Any ideas why the backup node is acting crazy?

Best Regards,

Nicklas