Re: TLS on LVS

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: TLS on LVS
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 00:39:00 +0800 (CST)
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, ::K - N o m a wrote:

> Hi,
>
> TLS(Transport Layer Security) Ver1.0 are going to implemant on LVS ?
> Please let me know when and which kernel.

I haven't read the TLS protocol, so don't know if the TLS transmits IP
address and/or port number in payload. In most cases, it should not,
because SSL doesn't.

If it doesn't, you can use either of three VS/NAT, VS/TUN and VS/DR
methods. If it does, VS/TUN and VS/DR can still work.

You can choose the kernel you want, 2.2 or 2.4?

Regards,

Wensong