Re: Connexion Pb - LVS NAT

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Connexion Pb - LVS NAT
From: Matthieu MARC <marc.mathieu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:08:01 +0100
Joseph Mack a écrit :

> Matthieu MARC wrote:
>
> > I have made test with adding a PC Client with send request to the LVS.
> > It is working well. The Client access to the 2 web server.
> >
> > But I don't understant why the LVS box doesn't listen on the port 80 !
>
> I assume the "LVS box" is the director. What is your test for listening
> on port 80?

Yes, the LVS box is the director.

My test for listening on port 80 is :

        netstat -taon on the LVS box.

The resultat is no line which show me that the box is listening on port
80.

When I use another box with navigator on, and I request for an URL on
port 80 on the LVX box, I get the resultat from one of the web serveur
(depending of the balancing).

Matthieu MARC