Re: Announce mailing list.

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 20:31:34 +0800 (CST)
On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Lars Marowsky-Bree wrote:

> On 2001-11-20T15:48:00,
>    Cyril Bouthors <cyril@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
>
> > If, like me, you consider this is a lack, can we take the decision to
> > set it up ? I think this should be a good idea. What do you think ?
>
> That wouldn't be a problem to setup; Wensong, what do you think?

Lars, I don't think that it is very necessary to setup lvs-announce list,
because the traffic for this list would be really low, and we need
subscribe more lists. But thanks for your offer anyway. :)

Cyril, If you don't have time to look at the lvs mailing list, you can
goto freshmeat to subscribe for new versions of LVS.
        http://freshmeat.net/projects/linuxvirtualserver/

After a new version is released, I usually go there to post the news.

Cheers,

Wensong