Re: Announce mailing list.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Brian Edmonds <brian@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Nov 2001 10:37:09 -0800
Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> It will probably complicated for current lvs list users and me to have
> the lvs and lvs-announce lists. :)

The way I set up announce lists for the lists I run, all submissions to
the announce list automagically go to the regular list as well.  That
way it's pretty simple: for an announcement you post to the announce
list, and both announce and discussion subscribers get it.  With
Majordomo I also have the announcement go immediately to digest
subscribers, rather than into the digest, but I've not found a way to do
this with Mailman yet.

Brian.