Announce mailing list.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Cyril Bouthors <cyril@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:48:00 +0100
Hello,

Tell me if I'm wrong but there is no 'announce' mailing list (ML) for
LVS: annoucements are made on the 'development' ML with an explicit
subject (at least, they should). I think a category of person are not
fully involved in the developpement of LVS and don't have time to read
the developpement ML daily but want to stay tuned about the evolution
of LVS and its related softwares. Reading a low traffic announce ML is
easier than the reading the current developpement ML.

If, like me, you consider this is a lack, can we take the decision to
set it up ? I think this should be a good idea. What do you think ?
--
Cyril Bouthors -- phone:+33 1 41 66 47 06
                    fax:+33 1 41 66 47 10