Re: DRWS-a layer 7 load balancer

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DRWS-a layer 7 load balancer
From: "motse" <gis89517@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 00:32:52 +0800
Hi,

    Yes. At real server have another kernel module that can rebuild the
connection base on the packet that contains URLs. The DRWS-filter is the
module at real server. You can see the mechanism in the slides.

    ps. I see your mail address from gnuchina.org! Maybe I can use
traditional Chinese to mail with you.

Motse