DRWS-a layer 7 load balancer

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DRWS-a layer 7 load balancer
From: "motse" <gis89517@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:26:20 +0800
Hi,

I have implemented a direct routed web switch, which is a layer 7 load
balancer with three new mechanisms. The codes are implemented into ipvs
0.9.8, and you can get it from http://speed.cis.nctu.edu.tw/~motse/drws.htm
.
The codes are in very early stage, and  I hope that somebody have
interesting to maintain the codes.
Can I put the codes at LVS's homepage such as KTCPVS?

some benchmark using webbench 4.1 :

1 KTCPVS-0.0.5        1250 request/sec   82 Mbits/sec
2 DRWS 0.0.0-alpha  2550 request/sec   109 Mbits/sec

three web servers at back end (p-III 1G with 256MB sdram and intel eepro ve)
the load balancer (p-iii 866 128MB sdram and intel eepro ve)

                                                             Ping-Tzay Tsai