Re: ipvsadm and kernel 2.2.22 and apache load balancing

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ipvsadm and kernel 2.2.22 and apache load balancing
From: Malcolm Turnbull <Malcolm.Turnbull@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 10:21:30 +0100
If you get fed up you could always download mandrake 9, LVS is pre-installed and works fine.

MDk Heartbeat needs upgrading  though...

Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
hi there,

so, now went back to 2.2.19 vanilla + ipvs patch for 2.2.19, compiled the right ipvsadm again, and the minimal LVS is still _not_ working.

Say, can anyone of you really help me to get this LVS running?

Don't tell me to read those Howto/Mini-Howto because I read it yesterdays evening the _4th time_ ...

thnx!

ciao, Marc