Re: ipvsadm and kernel 2.2.22 and apache load balancing

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: ipvsadm and kernel 2.2.22 and apache load balancing
From: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:29:03 +0900
On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 11:08:05AM +0200, Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
> hi there,
>
> so, now went back to 2.2.19 vanilla + ipvs patch for 2.2.19, compiled the
> right ipvsadm again, and the minimal LVS is still _not_ working.
>
> Say, can anyone of you really help me to get this LVS running?
>
> Don't tell me to read those Howto/Mini-Howto because I read it yesterdays
> evening the _4th time_ ...

What exactly is not working?

Plase don't be so hostile on this list. LVS does work. I am sorry
that you are unable to get it working. I (and other people on this list)
are happy to help people to get things up and running. But it is a two
way process. You need to trace the path of connections through
your network and evaluate which were exactly things are going wrong.
This can be done using tcpdump and other tools.

--
Horms