Re: Large HTTP Uploads timeout

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Large HTTP Uploads timeout
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:25:12 -0500
Jacob Coby wrote:

> Sorry, I think I was vague about directions files are moving.  I'm trying to
> upload a 11k jpeg to the server from the client, not from the server.

hmm.

LVS requires that all realservers be identical.
This usually means that the realservers are ro.

I don't know the service you're running, but if
a client is going to change anything on a realserver,
you have to make sure that it's done in one connection
(you probably will have to set persistence) and you
have to be aware of problems that will arise if the
updates are not visible to all realservers.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,
ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA. mailto:mack.joseph@xxxxxxx