Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipvs 1.0.8 [offtopic]

Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] ipvs 1.0.8 [offtopic]
From: "Alex Kramarov" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 16:36:40 +0200
because rhas is not meant to be lvs director only, it is meant to do other
tasks also.

while the O1 scheduler can be good for some tasks, it's is not good for the
lvs director, since it includes some preempt functionality.

and the O1 patch in the rh 9 kernel includes much more changes (including
the nptl parts.) than the one in 2.4.9-e.16 ,

Alex.