re: slow response of the realserver

To: "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: re: slow response of the realserver
From: Michael Lee <ctlee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 01:24:34 +0800
I understand I should figure out the problem by myself, please give me some
general direction if you are willing to help. Two key questions:

1. Would the ipchains/iptables issue be the root cause of my problem (delayed
connection)? If not, I would deal with it later.

2. As Horms suggested, my problem may not be caused by authd/identd (he said
http is usually not executed under tcpwrapper, but I have connection problem
even with http). What should be my next move in order to confirm this?

Regards,
Michael Lee
M.Phil Student, HKUCSIS