Re: newbiw need help

Subject: Re: newbiw need help
From: Ariyo Nugroho <ariyo132@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 20:16:50 -0700 (PDT)
--- Kim Christensen <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Please tell me what i must do now
>
> Hope you understand my english

Hi Kim!

Your english is fine :)

So, how's your problem? Have you solved it yourself?

No, I'm not an expert of this LVS stuff. I'm a newbie
too! :) I just saw your problem, and decided that
we're in the same stage. Yeah, may be I just a little
bit further.

I've compiled my kernel, install ipvsadm, set the
config, and boom! Nothing happened. :( So, may be you
and me can share our knowledge. Is it OK for you? :)

So, have you found the config file? It's located on
http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/software/index.html

Find it in the lower part of the page.

I hope you'll be successful!

Best regards,