Re: lvs_dr default gateway problem

Subject: Re: lvs_dr default gateway problem
From: "Justin Albstmeijer" <justin@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 21:29:20 +0100 (CET)
> Justin Albstmeijer wrote:
>
>> If I set the default gateway to the ip of the local eth0 (route add
>> default gw 192.168.4.2), the simple config WORKS!!!!
>
> did you include a line like
>

> # ip route add default from ${RIP} via ${DIP} table main

No, not with the "simple" configuration. (I have no director here at
home.. I will try it tomorrow at work)

Why do you think this will work?

As far as I understand, when using a local client app , it will first look
for a route before even try to send something to eth0.

The line you mention will route me to de DIP? that's not the gateway to
the outside.. but ok will five it a try.