Re: Busted Cluster

To: Johan van den Berg <vdberj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Busted Cluster
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 13:33:27 +0200 (EET)
        Hello,

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005, Johan van den Berg wrote:

> Sometimes though, even though the connection entry is actually in the
> connection table on the director, the lookup fails, and the packet falls

        I assume you see in logs that lookup fails and packet is left for
netfilter manipulation? Do you see the size of such packets? Are
they in the MTU limits?

        Also, do you have any netfilter NAT rules? Another option is that
it reaches the IPVS lookup in FORWARD with already translated source
address?

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>