Busted Cluster

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Busted Cluster
From: nigel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:11:34 -0600
Hi,

        Thanks to everyone on the list for their detailed and generous

        There is now reduced traffic on our cluster so we have a brief respite
before we add an extra 20 nodes. Has anyone had experience with MySQL
replication on over 50+ nodes? I wonder at which point a single MySQL master
starts to get flakey?

         I haven't yet had a chance to put your suggestions into practice but
will report back to the list if I can solve my two problems:

1. LVS/TUN connections hanging intermittently
2. Very high InActConn figures (this could be application-specific though)

Thanks again,

Nigel