RE: setting up lvs

To: "Hrishikesh Dewan" <hrishikesh.dewan@xxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: setting up lvs
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 12:17:41 +0530
thank u ,
Its lvs nat but ther is no way i can use debian sarge.We have an application
which was developed on fedora core 2 and we give fc 2 along with the
packaging of our product.Since we r planning to provide loadbalancing to the
existing prduct i have to use only fc2. Our kernel is 2.4.26,i guess.
So, keeping this handicap in mind..can somebody suggest as to how i proceed
with lvs on fc 2..what packages and all that go into it.
Thanks and regds
Vijay