How to set up an elementary LVS

Subject: How to set up an elementary LVS
From: "Vijay K" <vijay_k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:16:26 +0530
Hi,
I am planning to start an lvs setup with one director and 2 real servers

since i came to know that ipvs became part of the kernel from 2.6.10, i
opted for fedora core 4 for director. the real servers run fedora core 2.
The proble is that i have taken the ipvasadm patch of 1.24 and extarcted it.
but i am not able to complie it with a make as was given in documentation.i
am not going for the kernel update as its already kernel 2.6.11.
So can u people please let me know what are all teh stped involved and may
be direct me to a step by step guide to setting up lvs(director) on fedora
with teh given settings

Thanks in advance
Regds
Vijay