Re: Using DNS as a load-balancer [was RE: talk by Radware,acommercial lo

To: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Using DNS as a load-balancer [was RE: talk by Radware,acommercial loadbalancer]
From: Dan Trainor <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:19:11 -0600
Horms wrote:
> If you wish to circumvent DNS, I wish you good luck.

...not completely.  Just to rely on DNS as little as absolutely possible.

Sorry, I've been out of town for a few days.

It's the best that I could come up with as of late.  I've taken a great
look at Super Sparrow, to which I give you great thanks.  But I think
that there may be other options out there which I have not been made
aware of.  That's the whole reason why I joined this list.

Thanks for the help
-dant