just added a new real server, getting a really large number of InActConn

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: just added a new real server, getting a really large number of InActConn
From: Randy Paries <rtparies@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 10:02:24 -0600
hello,
I just added a new Real Server to my cluster

local.lovejoy is the one i just added.

I must have missed something in the settings?

one differrence is the os versions.
krusty and flanders are rh9 and lovejoy is fedora 4

can anyone give me a suggestion of where to start looking

thanks for any help

ipvsadm
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  www.unitnet.com:http wlc persistent 1800 mask 255.255.255.0
  -> local.lovejoy:http           Route   1      113        5568
  -> local.krusty:http            Route   1      97         223
  -> local.flanders:http          Route   1      91         158
TCP  www.unitnet.com:https wlc persistent 1800 mask 255.255.255.0
  -> local.flanders:https         Route   1      0          12