Web Stats on LVS?

Subject: Web Stats on LVS?
From: "Dan Brown" <danb@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 14:06:00 -0600
Ok so I've moved a number of websites over to a pair of servers running
Ultramonkey on completely separate filesystems which are sync'd every 15
minutes.  Previously stats were run via webalizer on the single log files
for the site.  Now with multiple log files each on different servers, how do
you run your stats without having stats suddenly drop (approximately) in
half, and constantly change when you are not running persistent connections?

My thoughts on this (there must be a better way though) would be to download
the transfer logs from both halfs of the site to another server (I've got a
development server which sits idle 90% of the night), merge the logs, run
stats on it, and update the stats directory on the servers.

---
Dan Brown
danb@xxxxxx