Re: LVS-NAT or direct routing or...?

Subject: Re: LVS-NAT or direct routing or...?
From: "Kristoffer Egefelt" <dr.fersken@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 16:38:59 +0200
On 5/22/06, Joseph Mack NA3T <jmack@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mon, 22 May 2006, Kristoffer Egefelt wrote:

> As I see it it's not possible to have multiple realservers initating
> connections with different source ip's? Or..?

I'm confused. You have a client on the realserver that you
want to initiate connections from the VIP and not from the
RIP?

Yes, exactly.
If I send a mail from a realserver to my gmail account, it have the source
address of the loadbalancer.
I would like it to have the source address of the Virtual Server. (so if I
reverse lookup the source ip address in the mail I get the Virtual Server
and not the loadbalancer)

Phew...

/Kristoffer