Re: Potential Opportunity to Validate LVS for use with Seibel CRM

Subject: Re: Potential Opportunity to Validate LVS for use with Seibel CRM
From: Dave Augustus <davea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 15:24:27 -0500
Hello Joe,

No, you don't know me and I don't know you. I have been on this list for
many years and you and others have helped me many times. :)  My
involvement with Linux goes back to 2000 with Redhat 6 and I am an avid
promoter of open source software.

see http://archive.linuxvirtualserver.org/html/lvs-
users/2002-12/msg00103.html

We currently have a 6 node LVS in production- since 2002 I might add.

By opportunity, I don't mean to sound threatening. We have been using
LVS since 2002. And it has worked great. My goal is to help the project
-to give back to the project.

The opportunity exists in the potential of getting Seibel to validate
LVS as a 3rd party source of load-balancing.

This may be fruitless but the *positive* side of this would be:

- the attention that it gives the LVS project.
- the savings to companies in not having to purchase other products
- recognition that LVS is ready for prime time

I realize that this may or may not be what you as a project leader want.
Help me out here.

Thanks,
Dave Augustus