Re: Potential Opportunity to Validate LVS for use with Seibel CRM

Subject: Re: Potential Opportunity to Validate LVS for use with Seibel CRM
From: Dave Augustus <davea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 14:33:25 -0500
I don't mean to be vague on this topic. I have never been involved with
attempting to get support from a commercial software company and that
what this basically is.

My emails have been rather scattershot. I guess they have been
multipurpose:

1- to inform the developers of LVS of what is happening in *my* world in
regards to LVS
2- to inform other users of what is happening in *my* world with LVS
3- to query the other listers about any information on their experiences
on obtaining support from commercial vendors on *supported software
configurations*
4- to try to *help* open source software by obtaining
certification/validation from a leading CRM package
5- to query the other listers and determine if anyone else is using LVS
as a load balancer for Seibel Application Servers or Seibel Web Servers.
6- to see if any listers have any information about F5 Networks Big IP
and how it compares with LVS.

So there ya go!

Thanks,
Dave