Re: [lvs-users] LVS + keepalived + QEMU + VDE2

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS + keepalived + QEMU + VDE2
From: Gerry Reno <greno@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 19:01:00 -0400
The general setup is a single Inet NAT Router/GW box connected to a
switch (multi-VLAN 801q capable) that connects to all the servers. The
physical servers for this discussion are two web servers, two sql
servers, one shared storage server, two email servers, two file servers.
For simplicity lets just focus on the web and sql servers and the shared
storage server. Load balancers are two virtual machines residing on the
physical web servers. Goal is simplicity and that's why I am leaning to
the one-network solution. Most accesses and config files will stay the
same. Just need to setup LVS and keepalived on load balancers add a
POSTROUTING rule on the load balancers and drop the default route on the
real servers (do I have that right?) and should work. Ok, I'm sure I'm
overlooking some things. QEMU/VDE2 stuff for sure. Hints?

Gerry