Re: [lvs-users] Question on installing lvs snmp module on centos 5

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Question on installing lvs snmp module on centos 5
From: Michael Moody <michael@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:03:17 -0800
Hi, and haha, I'd take money.

Anyways, yes, I've gotten this to work, centos/something else is
irrelevant. Had the same problem.

My solution was, for the ipvsadm source, in the libipvs directory,
change the makefile.

This line:

CFLAGS          = -Wall -Wunused -Wstrict-prototypes -g -O2

To this:

CFLAGS          = -Wall -Wunused -Wstrict-prototypes -g -O2 -fPIC

Then remake, and copy the libipvs directory over, and it should work
correctly.

Thanks,
Michael

--

Michael S. Moody
Sr. Systems Engineer

Engineering Support: support@xxxxxx
Billing Support: billing@xxxxxx
Customer Support Portal:  http://my.gsc.cc

NOTICE - This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify Global Systems Consulting, its
subsidiaries or associates. Any views expressed in this message are those of
the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be
the view of Global Systems Consulting, its subsidiaries and associates.