Re: [lvs-users] Question on installing lvs snmp module on centos 5

Subject: Re: [lvs-users] Question on installing lvs snmp module on centos 5
From: lists <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:09:29 +0000
Michael,

You star! thanks... (will double check tomorrow but I'm sure thats it.)
True to my word, we can negotiate a pay packet offlist.

For info on the list - I've just installed a full Centos5/i686 32bit
environment and the snmp/lvs compile worked first time...
So I assume that it must just be any 64bit platform that has this issue?