Re: [lvs-users] LVS + Database

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS + Database
From: YesGood <sayupirapo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:29:24 -0400
Thanks you Anders Henke

And, but it's possible to build a load balancing cluster of database with
LVS?
where all clients connects to database servers in write and read mode.
or
 there are other best tools for this target?

I want to build a cluster with postgreSQL, and then I would use the port
5432 in the keepalived.conf
For the script in the MISC_CHECK, there are some rules?
And I don't know nagios, but with the nagios, what condition I should check?

For the replicas in the database servers pool, I thinking work with the
DRBD+ocfs2.
And use heartbeat for the health-checking monitoring in the pool of
database servers.
It's a feasible scenario?

--
Sayuri Komatsu