Re: [lvs-users] LVS + Database

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [lvs-users] LVS + Database
From: YesGood <sayupirapo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 18:00:56 -0400
Hi everybody

The build load balancer cluster of database, in this moment is an
investigation.
the response of why are:

   - I have web server in a load balancer environment, and
   - I search other system, which can offer load balancing.
   - I choice database, because it's would be interesting, in a much client
   environment
   - and so offer best service.

In short of all response receive

   - build a load balance system of database is possible.
   - type are:
      - master-master (both offer write ), is most difficult and
      complicated. That can be worse than only server.
      - master-standby (write and only read), only one server the master
      can receive write request, and other server is standby and only receive
      read request. But need logic in app. What is it?
      - but build a load balance system for database, isn't best choice.
   Because could offer outdated data Right?
   - Now, are there some references, bibliography that speak about that?

Thank you.
--
Sayuri Komatsu